3/05/2013

Arrival in Japan

The flight from Europe to Japan is the first attraction of your trip if the weather is not to bad and you have a place at the window. After flying against the night, so having a very short one, you are above thousands of kilometers of almost untouched nature - beautiful Sibiria.
At my first flight to Japan, which was my first long flight at all, I was very excited when being over the Japan Sea. Shortly after I saw the land which I have dreamed about so long.


When you fly with All Nippon, you can enjoy the Japanese flag on the wing, but most important an excellent service. At Narita, when I looked at the cart to carry my luggage I was somewhat surprised: After going more than 100 km to the airport and flying more than 10000 km, this cart was manufactured just some minutes by bike away from my home village. In general, the modern Japan is a very open country which imports the best ideas from all over the world. At the some time I have not experienced any country within Europe that has retained so much of its traditional culture.



No comments:

Post a Comment